This could be a good resource. They have special subscription rates for students that gets you access to job, internship and grant opportunities. There are also numerous links to programs and sites that can be accessed for free. Take a look.
ACT FORUMS: CAREERS & OPPORTUNITIES IN
Peace & Conflict Resolution, International Development, Human Rights & Related Fields
Over 100 organizations and universities throughout the world currently use the ACT Forums to recruit entry-level to advanced professional and academic candidates in the fields of peace and conflict resolution, international development, human rights, and related fields. The Forums posts over 5,000 entry-level to senior-level jobs, internships and consulting opportunities worldwide every year in these fields. The Forums are available for individuals seeking jobs, scholarships, grants and information on conferences/events, and for organizations interested in recruiting qualified candidates. Current membership has grown to several thousand people internationally. There is a small sliding-scale subscription fee to receive regular e-mail announcements of opportunities. Posting messages is free.
LIST OF FORUMS:
• JOBS - Find job opportunities from entry-level to senior level positions in the fields of peace and conflict resolution, international development, human rights and related fields.
• SCHOLARSHIPS & GRANTS - Find scholarship, grants and other funding opportunities in the fields peace and conflict resolution, international development, human rights and related fields.
• EVENTS – Check the Calendar for talks, conferences, and cultural events in the Washington, DC area and worldwide.
The Forums are subdivided into geographic areas of the world (for example United States, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Africa and so on).
• RESUME DATABASE - Individuals can upload their resumes and employers can search for qualified candidates.
• DISCUSSION FORUMS - Subscribers can post their own profiles and interact with other subscribers from throughout the world. Participate in on-line discussions with leading scholars/practitioners in the field and read transcripts from previous discussions.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE/POST MESSAGES:
For more information on how to receive a 6-month or 1-year subscription, or to post messages, please visit the ACT website at www.conflicttransformation.org or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org