Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Alum Update: Bonnie (Engle) Bennett, '01

Bonnie writes:

Well my husband Scott (UPS '01) and I live in Orange County, California. I earned my law degree from Chapman University in May '05 and passed the California Bar on my first try. I must say my days as a P&G major prepared me well for law school. Scott earned his MBA from UC Irvine last spring. So now that we are finally done with school (unless I decide to go get my LLM or MBA and increase my student loan debt ) we are enjoying our respective careers. I am a practicing attorney (business and real estate litigation) in a small firm in Santa Ana. I never thought that I would like litigation, but the fast pace keeps it exciting and so far I have been very successful.

I finished my first marathon last weekend and raised funds for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. We run into several UPS alums (coincidentally we ran into a classmate in San Francisco last weekend) down here and visit Tacoma as often as we can. There is a lot of Logger love in our family, my two brother-in-laws are also UPS '01 alumni.

That's about it for me. Take care and I'll keep checking the blog.

Cheers! Bonnie

Tags: