Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Alum Update: Josh McDonald '02

Another alum checks in:

I wanted you to know that I am running a State Senate race in the 26th LD (Gig Harbor, Port Orchard, and Bremerton) for current State Representative Derek Kilmer and we have been ordained as the #1 legislative race in the state. I am sorry I missed the "What's at stake in the upcoming elections" but I am happy to come in any time and speak with students about how campaigns work and why this election is important or just why getting involved is so important.

I hope all is well and thank you for bringing the P & G department closer with this listserv.

Josh

For those students interested in getting more experience in politics, Josh is an excellent contact. We'll be certain to drag him on to campus next semester for our annual alum-student get-together.

Tags: