Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Mr. Frost Changes Jobs

From Darrel Frost '04:

"As of August 28th, I will be working as editor of a new alumni magazine (print and online editions) at the Nightingale-Bamford School. Nightingale is a K-12 private school for girls on the Upper East Side of Manhattan; along the lines of a Brearley or Spence, if you're familiar with those, and if not you can learn more at http://www.nightingale.org. This is a great and exciting opportunity for me for a variety of reasons, which I can explain further at a later time if you are interested.

That's the biggest news for me right now, though New York continues to keep me entertained and fulfilled. I hope all of you are also finding enrichment and peace in your respective corners of the world. If we do not get the opportunity to speak face to face soon, I look forward to corresponding with you in other ways."

Congrats to Darrel on his new job, and we look forward to hearing more about it.


Tags: