Thursday, August 03, 2006

Colleen Woodrow '06

More news from the recently graduated:

"Since graduating in May I've been working at the Secretary of State's Office in Olympia. It's been a great place, so far. I am primarily working on a legislation project about nonprofit and charities organizations, but am also getting a great look at how elections work and the initiative process. Although the Capitol is a little quiet during the summer interim, the nonprofit legislation project keeps me busy.

I am also among the many planning my wedding! I'll be getting married in Tacoma in October of this year. I'm excited to still be in Tacoma and hope to be back on campus for ASK Night in September.

Thanks, again, for the awesome blog. I hope that you and the others in the department are doing well.
Take care,
Colleen Woodrow
Class of 2006"

We hope to see more of you at ASK Night--let us know if you're coming.


Tags: