Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Korby Parnell '94

by way of email:

"I graduated in '94. Direct application of my major (P&G) was a bit slow in coming. I volunteered on John Kerry's Senate campaign in '96 and Howard Dean's unsuccessful presidential campaign in 2004. Closer to home, I regularly contribute to congressional and local campaigns and I have been a Planning Commissioner in the City of Redmond for a little over 2 years; my labor of love. I now live in Redmond (obviously) and work at Microsoft as a Product Manager on the Microsoft.com Communities and Collaboration team, a role in which I collect customer feedback for, design, and market sites for customer communities of practice.

I look forward to helping out in any way you see fit (just ask). For more information about me, you can read my blog at http://blogs.msdn.com/korbyp. Oh yeah, blogs.msdn.com is one of my babies. ;-)"

I enjoyed looking at Korby's blog, though I understood almost nothing of what he was talking about...