Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Faculty Work and Online Storage

Professor Haltom emailed me a copy of a paper he recently co-authored for the 2006 Law and Society Association Conference. I was not certain the best way to share this, however. In past we've uploaded such things to our website, but managing files that way gets awkward and cluttered.

So I have looked around at some different online storage systems. I've used Streamload in past, but didn't care much for the interface, and so I'm experimenting with box.net. I like the tagging function among other things. Right now we are using a free version, but if it proves useful we may opt for the full menu.

Anyone out there with personal preferences for online storage systems?

So, with that out of the way...

Michael McCann and William Haltom, "Not Something to Believe In:
Cause Lawyers in Contemporary Movies
".

P.S. Professor Haltom submits the paper in part as proof that faculty do in fact work during the summer.

Tags: