Wednesday, April 11, 2007

MA in Conflict and Dispute Resolution at UO

FYI:

I'm the director of the Masters degree program in Conflict and Dispute Resolution at the University of Oregon. I will be visiting the University of Puget Sound briefly next Tuesday, April 17th. Leah Vance has been helping to arrange an opportunity for students to learn more about the field of conflict resolution and about our graduate program here. I'll be meeting with interested students at 4:00 p.m. in McIntryre 309.

It would be great to meet you while I'm there and to answer any questions you might have about our program. I know it's late notice but if you have time, let me know.

Tim Hicks
Director, Graduate Program in Conflict and Dispute Resolution
University of Oregon
1221 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403
conflict.uoregon.edu
phone: 541-346-1604
cell: 541-915-9606
fax: 541-346-1564
timhicks@uoregon.edu

Tags: