Monday, February 19, 2007

Hart Edmonson '08 Recaps Study Abroad in Vienna

Being a fan of travel abroad and pictures, I've pestered students and alums for pictures of where they are or where they've been. Hart Edmonson '08 forwarded these pictures taken during his study abroad in Vienna, a program he very much recommended. Been some place, foreign or domestic, that you want to share? Send that picture along!


100_0833
One is me really sweaty, but there is the awesome Duomo in Florence in the Background.

100_0854
The other one is a better picture but not as exciting. It is just the Doge's Palace in Venice.

About classes, Vienna offers some nice political science classes. I took an International Organizations, which was not difficult but then again I did have to write a 30 page paper. I also took Post Cold War European Security, which was not easy, but a lot of fun. The office told me that they always offer at least 2 PG type courses. So yeah, Vienna is awesome. The language is a lot of fun to learn, the traveling is great due to Vienna's central location, and it was a fantastic experience.

Tags: