Tuesday, April 1, 2014
5:30-6:30 p.m. Panel Discussion
6:30 p.m. Reception (light refreshments will be served)
Sponsored by Career and Employment Services
- Is The Daily Show with Jon Stewart on your must-see list?
- Do you thrive on a diet of political commentary?
- Can you quote the Miranda Rights by heart?
- Do you want to change the world?
- Curious about how a P&G degree can be applied across a variety of fields?
If so, we'd like to advise you of your right to attend a discussion about career opportunities for P&G grads. Meet Puget Sound alumni who are working in a wide range of industries. Hear their stories, ask questions, and connect.
Meet our P&G panelists:
Andrea Tull '02: Director, Government Relations; Coordinated Care Health Plan
Kammi Sheeler '11: Program Coordinator; Rosetta Stone
Christopher Pohlad '07: Vice President, Seattle Production; NorthMarq
Elaine (Lainie) Deschamps '92: Deputy Director, Caseload Forecast Council; State of Washington
Ryan Mello '01: City Council Member; City of Tacoma
See you there--