We have a recent internship opportunity become vacant. We are looking for a student who has a strong desire to work in the field and learn about all matters relating to marketing, political science and public relations. This is a part time internship and could be eligible for class credit. If you or students have more questions please don't hesitate to call.
Patricia & Co.
Assistant to Patricia Mannie
A small marketing firm handling busy clients is looking for an intern interested in learning all aspects of the public relations and marketing fields. The intern who fills this position should expect to learn the field from top to bottom. Our marketing firm produces quality work for major companies in Pierce County, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
• Monitor all forms of media
• Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances, photo shoots, and other special events
• Write press releases and other materials
• Screen phone calls
• Assist with mailings, print production
• Create interview preparation materials
• Compile contact lists
• Create or update databases
• Greet guests and clients
• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock-ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Prepare presentations
• Open and sort mail
• Provide support to social media efforts
Students applying for this internship must have strong communication skills and should be majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Political Science or Journalism. Applicants should also have strong writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media. Only interns’ proficient Microsoft Office should apply.
Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Journalism
Contact: send resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org