Monday, June 04, 2012

Summer Internship


Subject: Summer Internship Opportunity with Michael Baumgartner for U.S. Senate 

To: Patrick H O'Neil Professor O'Neil, 

My name is Michael Morgan, the Office Coordinator for Michael Baumgartner for U.S. Senate. For this summer, we are looking to hire 3 interns with compensation to fulfill the duties shown in the attached flyer. I just spoke with Eileen and the office of Politics and Government, and she said you might be able to post our internship opportunity on your blog. I've attached the flyer for our internship, and if you have any questions about the offering, feel free to call me at 509-496-3638 or email me at morgan@votebaumgartner.com. 

Thank you very much for the time! 

Michael Morgan Office Coordinator | Michael Baumgartner for U.S. Senate 509.496.3638 Morgan@VoteBaumgartner.com