Thursday, September 03, 2009

Kagan Riedel in Korea

An email update from a recent grad, sent to Professors Share and Ferrari:

Hello from Korea!

I wanted to let you both know that (thanks to you) I'm currently in Daegu, South Korea teaching English. I'm working for a private kindergarten-middle school and started teaching this last Tuesday on the 1st. It has been a whirlwind so far getting settled into a new country and a new job. I would recommend it to any of your students who are thinking about teaching abroad. Feel free to send me any questions or pass on my email to anyone who has some questions. Thank you both for the help you gave me applying for jobs and also for the great education I received at UPS that you were a part of. I hope all is well in the North West. Keep in touch!

-Kagan