Thursday, June 01, 2006

Road to Email Hell is Paved with Good Intentions

This week I sent out an email to many of our alums asking if they wanted to join the discussion list connected to this blog. The intention of the discussion list was to send out a weekly bulletin to let folks know what was on the blog, rather than inundating them with email.

Sadly, that's precisely what I did. An oversight on my part has led to a flurry of emails between alums, which was what I wanted to avoid, and made some folks understandably frustrated.

I hope this is resolved now. My apologies to everyone involved, and a reminder to please not reply to all those on my initial email.

p.s. Thanks to those of you who were patient with this process and expressed your support in spite of the initial difficulties.