Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Dan Anderson '10 interns and blogs for the GOP

I'm winding down my first office day with the KC GOP this afternoon, and we are heading into the field to do some door belling in the county. The office has a blog called MoveRed, and they allowed me to post an entry on my first day.

Check out www.movered.org. My entry is the one on Wesley Clark- I'm currently working on one about gas prices, and how the Democrats' solution is to raise the gas tax.

The office is sponsoring a BBQ on the 14th here in Bellevue. This is a great opportunity for P&G students to get involved with this election cycle, and regardless of one's political views would be a chance to meet a few of the candidates. Current confirmed guests are AG Rob McKenna, as well as candidates for state assemblyman Steve Litzow (of the 41st LD) and Todd Gibson (of the 33rd). Also, the 22-year-old mayor or Napavine, Nick Bozarth, will be there as well.

Sorry for the shameless plug, but this could be a great event that PG students might find worthwhile.

Best,

Dan

--
Daniel Anderson; Office Intern
King County Republican Party
845 106th Avenue Ste. 110
Bellevue, WA 98004
(415) 259-9684
(425) 990-0404