Friday, June 01, 2007

What a huge time waster I am

So a few changes to the blog. First, all you IE users should find that the sidebar isn't getting squished to the bottom like it had been. I use Firefox and so was unaware of the problem that had been there for months (note to web designers--always preview your work in various browsers and screen sizes, like I didn't).

While messing around, I added a few things. On the right you'll see a random gathering of three pictures from our Flickr site; you can click on any one of them to find out more. Also, last year Professor Hansen was teasing me about my North American-centric logo; to that end, you'll now find that the logo at the top of blog rotates through three different versions that cover much of the world. Just hit F5 to get a new version (though it's random, so it may not change each time).

Enjoy, and if something isn't working or doesn't look right, please let me know--