Friday, April 06, 2018

Amnesty International Job Opportunity!


This is from Meggie Weiler, a P&G alum now working in DC. Contact Professor Sousa for Meggie's contact information if you are interested. 

I hope that all is well with you. I am reaching out because a colleague of mine from Senator Murray's office now works at Amnesty International and is looking to hire an entry-level Government Relations Administrative Associate. He is looking for someone who is a strong writer, personable, and has an interest in refugee issues. I work closely with his team in my professional capacity and can say with confidence that it would be an amazing opportunity for a graduating student.

If any interested students have questions about government relations team at Amnesty or the associate position, feel free to give them my contact information.


It would be great to see this go to a fellow Logger!