Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pictures from DC

Hi Prof. O'Neil,

Thought I'd send you these two pictures from my DC experience. The first is a picture from the Washington Post of alum Rebecca Bryant and myself. We participated in a Red Cross Event teaching staffers how to perform basic first aid services in the aftermath of Rep. Gabby Giffords being shot. Rep. Adam Smith and Nancy Pelosi were also at the event.



The second is a screen shot of me sitting next to Sec. Gates and Adm. Mike Mullen (former Sec of Defense and Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs respectively) during a congressional hearing after the Libyan airstrikes. I swear I wasn't angry, it was just very early in the AM and I hadn't had my breakfast yet.



You can now say UPS grads and students have appeared on CSPAN, CNN, and the Washington Post.

Chad Harper