Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Model UN interest meeting tonight

Dear Professor O'Neil,

The Puget Sound Model UN Club would be very glad for any extra publicity we can get regarding our fall conference interest meeting today, at 7 PM, in the Murray Boardroom Lounge!

Thank you for your support,
Jinshil Yi
Pres., Model UN Club of Puget Sound

Subject: Model UN Interest Meeting TODAY, 7 PM, Murray Boardroom Lounge

Dear Puget Sound Student Colleagues,

Can you answer "YES" to any of these statements?

1) Summer was too SHORT
2) I'm starting an awesome, new, busy semester here at Puget Sound
3) I'm deeply and intimately interested in the world I live in
4) I love diplomacy, debate, and negotiation
5) Yesterday, I got distracted from doing my homework by world news articles
6) The United Nations sounds like a cool organization
7) I enjoy having serious intellectual conversations with my friends

If you said yes to any three or more of the above statements, you sound like a perfect candidate for Model UN club!

Model UN Club is holding an interest meeting TODAY (Wednesday 9/7/2011), at 7 PM, in the Murray Boardroom Lounge (SUB). We will be answering questions about our upcoming Fall Model UN conference at sunny UC Santa Barbara (November 5-6).
Munchies will be provided. Come hear about our club and our activities, both on and off-campus.

And here's a special shout-out to all freshmen! Thanks for choosing Puget Sound! You are absolutely welcome to our club.

See you at 7 PM today.

Warm regards,
Jinshil Yi
President, Puget Sound Model UN Club
(253) 389-4221 texts ok!