Monday, December 18, 2006

Not Really Trevor Anthony '02

A shout from a recent alum who's got quite a online presence of his own worth checking out.

After graduating in 2002 I took a job with DuPont ("The miracles of science," formerly, "Better living through chemistry" -- hey, a miracle is clearly an upgrade from mere "better living") where I presently work in a sales capacity. I managed a sales territory in the San Francisco Bay Area for them before being moved to San Diego at the end of 2004. Although my current position is not directly linked to politics and/or government, I can still see myself moving into a field more closely linked to political science in the future.

I have traveled a bit since graduation and I have been lucky enough to visit Chile, Argentina, Germany, and Belgium, along with many other domestic locales. I stay in touch with quite a few UPS alumni all over the country and I frequently make trips to my hometown, Redwood City (Northern California), where my family still resides.

While not working, traveling, or spending time with family and friends, I may be found working on an article for my blog, "You wanna know what I think?" It is a veritable smorgasbord of my thoughts on the state of the world with the occasional "How-to" instructional on things which I pretend to know something about. I also have numerous links to other interesting things found all over the web, anyone can check it out at http://notreallytrevor.blogspot.com.

Tags: