Thursday, December 14, 2006

PG Alums: Come to Campus March 26

We're planning to have a PG alum-student gathering Monday, March 26 at 5:30 pm (I had this post up for a short time yesterday with a different date, which we had to change to the current one).

The gathering will be here on campus so that our students can rub elbows with those of you who have made your way into the big world. So alums, if you're in the area and think you could attend, would you please jot it in your calendar? We'll send out more specific invitations to some of you we know are around, but if you are thinking you might be able to join us do drop me an email.

If you're further afield and would like to join us (maybe come over the weekend and reacquaint yourself with campus?) let me know. We're excited to see you all and, I hope, meet some of you I've only been in touch with through email.