Monday, April 01, 2013

Grassroots Campaigns Assistant Director position available

My name is Hillary Whitmore. I am the Canvass Director for the Grassroots Campaigns office in Seattle. Grassroots Campaigns is a national organization that works across the country to build support, increase membership, and raises funds for some of the top progressive issue–based organizations in the country.We are looking to hire graduating seniors from the University of Puget Sound for our Assistant Director position. We have positions available in several of our 30 offices located across the country. 

If you could send the attached job description out to your students or your department listserv and please BCC me on the email so I know when to expect applicants from your direction, I would really appreciate it. 

People can apply by contacting me directly at hwhitmore@grassrootscampaigns.com or by going online to our website (www.grassrootscampaigns.com) – either way is great!
Also, if there are any particular students that you can think of who might be interested in these positions, I would love to send them a personal e-mail with more detailed information. Please let me know if this is the case.
Thank you.
Sincerely,

Hillary Whitmore
Canvass Director
Grassroots Campaigns
(206)-329-4416